• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

When placing wont work/ cant even open Tool.

syndael

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The doors have been not only kicked in but blown in.
Both me and my UO friend knew this day was coming full of IDOCS so we set out a week early and marked runes, got packs ready. Then the falling starting the looting was fun, we missed some and got other good iteams. Everyone seemed happy into the Replacing of houses started.

Three castle spots where picked out on Lake Superior. Not only was the House placement tool broken! :rant2: but other could use it and place houses wall my self was left out in the cold and could not even open the menu due to UO's house tool Bug that was going on. I missed out on all my spots I had taken carefully time to mark. After everyone had waited a hour after the castle had fell, it started. One person placed a castle but it would not stick. I saw well over 30 keeps/castles/Large towers/ 18by18 been placed in the once empty spot. None of them would take. Then Low and behold... MeneM comes along and BAM gets it... known as a scammer , script-er on the shard.
Now if this was all fair and everyone had a chance to get it fine. But half of the people sanding around even trying to use the house placement tools couldn't!! ( not blocked out by over use ) just that UO had broken, Is what pisses me off. They will hear this from me for quite some time.

A

Anxiety

It didn;t work for me for about 30 minutes on Atl and now I'm camping a spot that fell about3.5 hours ago, and my tool is telling me constantly that my placement is blocked, despite smaller houses being tried in a place in Malas that fit an 17x18.

LunaCityVendors

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happened to me too on LA in a castle spot..it fell and was down well over hour and half and no one could place.. i got on friends account and placed keep first try and it stuck after i had seen another keep go up and not stick.. dont know why.. just got lucky i guess.. this was after i had placed 2 other castles, a keep and an 18x18 too..

The doors have been not only kicked in but blown in.
Both me and my UO friend knew this day was coming full of IDOCS so we set out a week early and marked runes, got packs ready. Then the falling starting the looting was fun, we missed some and got other good iteams. Everyone seemed happy into the Replacing of houses started.

Three castle spots where picked out on Lake Superior. Not only was the House placement tool broken! :rant2: but other could use it and place houses wall my self was left out in the cold and could not even open the menu due to UO's house tool Bug that was going on. I missed out on all my spots I had taken carefully time to mark. After everyone had waited a hour after the castle had fell, it started. One person placed a castle but it would not stick. I saw well over 30 keeps/castles/Large towers/ 18by18 been placed in the once empty spot. None of them would take. Then Low and behold... MeneM comes along and BAM gets it... known as a scammer , script-er on the shard.
Now if this was all fair and everyone had a chance to get it fine. But half of the people sanding around even trying to use the house placement tools couldn't!! ( not blocked out by over use ) just that UO had broken, Is what pisses me off. They will hear this from me for quite some time.

Ingstein

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only one of my chars could use his tool on Europa last night, the others were bugged as well.