• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying House

A

Anxiety

The Housing Market is weak right now, so in case you've decided not to sell, I'm looking for a place to call my home. I'd rather pay now than try to gamble with IDOC spots later. Will pay for any plot 16x16 or bigger. Not looking for house in Fel. Will pay up to 9 million depending on place, with preference and more money going for 18x18 plots and by water or someplace interesting. If you want to move out of your place now with a few checks in preparation for tomorrow, or you held off selling due to the market, ICQ me at 373205349.

I'll be on most of the day.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Housing Market is weak right now, so in case you've decided not to sell, I'm looking for a place to call my home. I'd rather pay now than try to gamble with IDOC spots later. Will pay for any plot 16x16 or bigger. Not looking for house in Fel. Will pay up to 9 million depending on place, with preference and more money going for 18x18 plots and by water or someplace interesting. If you want to move out of your place now with a few checks in preparation for tomorrow, or you held off selling due to the market, ICQ me at 373205349.

I'll be on most of the day.
Just go search the lands..u will easy find a 1515 max secure...Well over 350 houses fell last week.......good luck