• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Magincia Water Tower

D

DVDA

I havent played since 10/23/09 but I am aware that Maginicia was destroyed and now New Magincia has taken its place....

However, I have a question, on our shard (Pacific) on the Feluccia side there was a Improperly Placed Tower, half on the beach, half in the water. What happened to it? Did it collapse before the invasion? If not when new Magincia was created did the GMs offer to relocate the owner?

Just Curious

A

AND3R

I participated in the fel side invasion - the tower that you speak of wasn't there prior to the events start, im guessing it went idoc sometime before.
:wall:

M

Mitzey

omg!

My husband and I placed that tower over the water back in the dark ages of UO (with the help of our friend Alex)! We were recently reminiscing and on a whim I googled looking for references to our old tower - we named it and the surrounding houses White Sands. Many good memories of that tower. Though there was a bug that allowed evil doers to ram their boats into our tower and loot items. We spent many a long day defending our flock of sheep and the roof aviary.

sure brings back some wonderful memories -

Sad to hear the tower is gone. We passed it along back in 2001ish to a Grandma and her grandkids :)

Mitzey (Jaxe in UO)

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sorry to hear my old tower is no longer there, me and my friend zorgi bought that tower from circe back in the day, anyone know if my old tower in buccs den still stands?

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
sorry to hear my old tower is no longer there, me and my friend zorgi bought that tower from circe back in the day, anyone know if my old tower in buccs den still stands?
There is one still standing to the north west along the water

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Check your PM's Whitewolf, Original Leader of The Fallen Lords founded 1996 playing Diablo migrated to UO and beeing TAR...

This is OverJudgeLegit

Greetings

yardman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes the bucs den tower still stands i am the owner off it last one across the shards that is still grandfathered