• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Community Spirit House Contest - The Results

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The Results

Our Esteemed Judges have submitted their score cards and I am happy to announce the winners of the Community Spirit Contest to the Citizens of Atlantic!

1. Zorrah - Community Spirit House & 10 million gold.

2. We have a Tie between Sunwolf and Aida Quantrex so each will receive full 2nd place prizes of 15 million each.

3. Lamorak - 10 million.

Thank you & Congratulations Contestants for your Entries and for your Spirit. Please PM me on the Stratics Forums so that we can arrange transfer of the contest Prizes.

I wish to thank our Esteemed Judges, Tazar of ODE, Nath Maezoroth of Malas University, Tabitha of TWT and SupSoc Inc. for being most excellent judges!

I would also like to thank the contest Sponsors....The City of Valorian & SupSoc Inc. for their generous donations.

And lastly I would like to thank a very special Lady. Her friends know her as Lady Nissa or Lady Elysia. She left the lands with her son Lord Raven a few months past. Her kindness & generosity are missed in these Lands.

This contest was held in her honor because of her generous gift of the Prize house upon her departure. I wanted to give her last gift to someone with a measure of her Spirit. You are missed Lady Nissa.

Thank you to all whose chose to participate and show others that Community Spirit still lives in the land of Atlantic.

Andrasta
Goodman's Rune Library
Blue Crane Portal

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Thanks to all the entrants and those that held/judged/donated and congrats to the winners.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Congratulations. :)

Z

zorrah

Wow! Thanks very much to the judges and contest sponsors. PM sent, Andrasta.

A

Aida Quantrex

Many thanks to everyone who who in any way contributed to this contest.
A huge congrats to Zorrah on the first place. Sunwolf and Lamorak, congratulations to you aswell :)
- well done !

SupSoc

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats to the winners!! I would also like to say thanks to Lady Andrasta for hosting this contest, and allowing me to be part as a judge. I really enjoyed reading the entries, I wished there was more.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
For sure. Thank you so much for your hard work, Andra. You're the greatest. :)

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations to the winners!

And a special thanks to Andrasta, Tazar, SupSoc, Nath, and Tabitha.
Oh and the sponsors too....
You guys rock!

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...And lastly I would like to thank a very special Lady. Her friends know her as Lady Nissa or Lady Elysia. She left the lands with her son Lord Raven a few months past. Her kindness & generosity are missed in these Lands.

This contest was held in her honor because of her generous gift of the Prize house upon her departure. I wanted to give her last gift to someone with a measure of her Spirit. You are missed Lady Nissa.
Dear Lady Andrasta,

I told Lady Elysia (Nissa) about the contest and in a post to Lord Raven's Facebook page she had this to say:

I wish to thank Lady Andrasta for her nice words for myself and Nissa. I am happy my loved old home goes to someone of spirit.

She was touched by the gesture. Thank you for the kind words.

-Lord Raven of Minoc
(posted as Nordberg)