• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic is the best server ever!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hate to say I really have no clue what this thread was designed for... but in light of this community spirit contest and all... I would like to invite everyone to log into 5 random shards of your choice and have a look around. It seems the staff likes to favor shards other then Atlantic... but Atlantic has far greater population and much more active community, hands down. You would have a hard time debating this fact just looking around for an hour at other shards. As overpriced and lousy as our Lagtown is... imagine the same city packed with repair deed vendors as a highlight and shard wide empty vendors dominate. Imagine shopping for rares and not being able to find any for sale. Or not much of them. Or how about trying to round up a group for some kind of hunt... or needing help, and there is no one. It's a real crying shame the state of other shards.

As much as I like to make jokes... it really makes me feel lucky I picked Atlantic. It seems the only shard with a strong heartbeat despite the fact EA doesn’t feel the need to put the face of our game in the retail shops. WE are very lucky in that one respect... we have a shard that’s alive.

iLLegal Means

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy, ... in game I'm "the town drunk"... as most knows I give out GM spined suits to new and returning players. I have been meaning to keep a spread sheet on how many returning players and cross over players I meet during any given week... but I still haven't gotten around to doing it yet... but my point is:

I would say the majority of the players I meet are players coming to Atlantic from other shards they claim are empty. Most are returning players from years ago... who came back to an empty shard so decided to come to Atlantic for the Population.

I use to play Siege long ago and still have characters there... I still log on every once in a awhile and very rarely do I see anyone else on there... it's a shame when you can walk thru Siege and not even see anyone least alone not being attacked... hehehe... I can even go to Yew gate and remember old times in quiet reflections.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is this meant to be a contest entry? Please reply asap!

Muck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would like to invite everyone to log into 5 random shards of your choice and have a look around.

Just a comment.. it would be fine to do that in the Peaktime of the Shard.. Its pointless to take a look on Europa at 3 am (local time) when everybody is sleeping here ;-)