• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To the citizens of Yew.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sent to the Mayor of Yew and the citizens therein.

Citizens of Yew,

As you maintain your own standing militia, I have not deployed Crux Ansata troops to your locale.

Please continue to keep the peace within the city of Yew.

Should you require Crux Ansata troops, please let me know.

Regards,

Lady Amandine, Field Marshal of the Knights of the Crux Ansata

SunWolf

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Militia is small but ready if anything should happen, and I am sure the elves might help aswell if anything arise. The streets are quiet and roads have been cleared to Britian and Minoc within the borders of Yew.

A

Aida Quantrex

Militia is small but ready if anything should happen, and I am sure the elves might help aswell if anything arise. The streets are quiet and roads have been cleared to Britian and Minoc within the borders of Yew.
The Militia will have our support - Our numbers are small, but our loyalty and devotion strong.
Yew has always been our home, and we will do whatever we can to keep it safe !

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
When it comes to Yew's defense one would think the Elves from Heartwood would be willing to assist if need be also.

FireKitten

West Vesper Arena - Pit Mistress
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sent to the Mayor of Yew and the citizens therein.

Citizens of Yew,

As you maintain your own standing militia, I have not deployed Crux Ansata troops to your locale.

Please continue to keep the peace within the city of Yew.

Should you require Crux Ansata troops, please let me know.

Regards,

Lady Amandine, Field Marshal of the Knights of the Crux Ansata
[/IMG]