• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Soon

• Thread starter Valek Typhoon
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
V

Valek Typhoon

As many know your loved pirate has been absent for nearly 5 months now; but he's returning soon!

In the real world; My R-1 disk in my lower back ended up being fractured beyond repair, requiring several surgeries. Between that and fighting health care I've been unable to sit at the desk long enough to do much of anything.

We've just got our wireless in and I am going to work on getting UO on my dell duo tablet/laptop and see how that works, if all goes well I'll be in game before the weeks out. Nothing else I'll be able to communicate and keep in touch at least via forum.

In hopes see you all in game soon!

Capt. Typhoon

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
It is good to hear from you and I look forward to seeing you in-game.

WildStar

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for letting us know. You have been missed. See you in Sosaria soon!

L

Lance Marshal

nice to hear from you. the CC will run on any thing around today or 10 years ago. the EC will run on any thing to from at lest 5-8 years ago or younger .