• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

My home (pics)

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all.

I haven't been on UO in a while, but before i stopped playing a while back I spent a great deal of time customizing my home. I wanted to post pics here but never got around to it, but better late than never. It isn't fully decorated, but it doesn't need much. The roof could use a little work, but I'm very happy with the way it turned out regardless.

The forge and 2-story library with loft are my favorite areas. What do you guys think?

Oh and the horse in the stable is my pet, not some tacky wooden deco =]

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
It looks really nice!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow... that actually looks BIGGER then an 18x18. hehe. And so much work. I can't stand dealing with splitting stairs and that looks like it took days to do, just that detail. I can't stop looking at the pictures. Hehe

Please tell me... I’m not sure if I’m seeing this right... Sandstone block sections, from the extra bits and pieces. Are those half sized? And if so, how?

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those are actually the corner pieces, not solid blocks. I had intended to top them with goza mats before putting the lanterns on, but there is no need as the lanterns cover them nicely.

TheVampster

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very nicely designed. One of the best designs I've ever seen. Nice work.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those are actually the corner pieces, not solid blocks. I had intended to top them with goza mats before putting the lanterns on, but there is no need as the lanterns cover them nicely.
Ah! I couldn't see that much detail, but I saw the stone devisions... so I know something was going on other then gazas. :eek: Thanks.

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very well done... What shard?

:thumbup:
Atlantic Tram, 132° 48' N 111° 43' E (Coords taken from stratics map).

All are welcome to stop by, and if you let me know in advance I'll do my best to be available when you want to visit

Tiny Dancer

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very very pretty! Have you thought of putting a heritage token fountain on the top roof (with the wood floors) ? It looks like you would have enough room to place it evenly. You did a wonderful job! Kudos to you :D

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Very very pretty! Have you thought of putting a heritage token fountain on the top roof (with the wood floors) ? It looks like you would have enough room to place it evenly. You did a wonderful job! Kudos to you :D
Thanks Tiny! Yeah, I think a fountain would be nice as well. I'd like a sitting area around a fountain up there, might have to remove the pillars or change it around some. I just haven't been able to work on it lately. I'll be sure to get some updated pics whenever I find the time to do it.