• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event, Wednesday December 28

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
EM Tiberies will hold an event, the latest in the "Professor's Pride" scenario, this Wednesday (December 28th) at 8:30pm Eastern Time.

Gather at the Counselors' Hall in West Brit like normal.

I will make, or designate, a chat channel for the event at that time, and will inform the gathered of what channel to join for the event.

This is said to be Professor Ad-Din's last attempt to find the artifact variously known as the Virtugreel or the Cup of Virtue.

Whether or not it's the end of the scenario itself, however, is an open question.

-EM Tiberies

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Ok so I was bored after the event. Wait, let me rephrase that... The event was fun, after it was over I was bored and that usually means I have my imagination to entertain me, which is seldom a good thing. So, I started wondering why the main actor in the story arc is named Yusef Ad Din. So I started playing around with the name....

The best anagram I found that seems applicable?

Yes, I Add Fun.

See, fun... NOT items :p So, before it starts again he is subliminally telling you he is about fun :thumbup1:

Which led to Salah Ad Din...

*disclaimer - put on your comedy hats here folks, as this may offend some, and if so close out now :p - end disclaimer*

Has Did Anal - reckon that explains the outfit :mf_prop:

Either way, nice event. Some of us are giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are trying to find the balance for stronger spawn and the number of folks that show. But there are those of us that never mind getting a collection of death robes at events :D

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've got to stop missing these events :(

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I've got to stop missing these events :(

Yupp you do.

Would have a full recap here but sadly somehow journal filled up, or in my stupidity I neglected to turn it on. My money is on the latter :gee: hehe

Short version....

Our search for the Virtugreel led us to Doom where we battled Demonic Guardians by summoning them using a spell the Professor had ran across; Agash-Nor Ban-Virt Nom. Once the spell was spoken in specific areas of Doom the Demonic ones appeared. After defeating them a gate was to open to a hidden area where the Virtugeel was rumored to be. Sadly no such luck. It led to an area protected by A Mysterious Knight who began a verbal onslaught on us all. Referring to us as pathetic commoners or mercenaries and the like. He went on to tell us the Virtugeel does not exist and if it did he would not allow commoners like us nor a desert rat like the Professor to find it. Even though he came off as being a condescending type, who seems full of him self due to seemingly being "better" than anyone else when it comes to following the "right" path, he did admit to him and his order taking both Professor Yusef and Theresa captive. There were far darker things admitted to as well. It seems they have shown Theresa what real Britannian men are made of... over and over and over again. With a few more insulting remarks he turned three of his Knights on us, which we soundly defeated.

Upon arrival back at Counselor's Hall we were greeted by Salah Ad Din, Yusef's aparant flamboyant {for lack of a better word} brother. He seemed genuinely concerned and scared by his brothers absence, and asked for our assistance in mounting a rescue attempt if he were to run across a clue or sign. So be on the lookout for a notice from him hopefully sometime in the near future.