• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Thanks EM Godiva!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

EM Godiva was nice enough to be sure that despite only deserving lumps of coal, Cartel was able to see off the year in comfort.

And we even have individualized gifts in each giftbox and stocking under that barren tree!

Very cool stuff, so a big thank you to EM Godiva for taking the time out to do that for us.

Just a word of caution, the Cartel Island ~is~ in Fel so come check it out at your own risk. There's some funny gifts there, but it'd be a hassle to screenshot them all unless requested.

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cartel just want some easy targets to fire at.... that's why no screen shots..... sure come on over to Cartel Island, we're "happy" to have y'all. warning, watch that southern hospitality on that island.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I stealthed over and got quite a laugh at the named gifts. I hadn't realized that you can find them in all the boxes the EM's placed by Christmas trees. Thank you for the Christmas chuckles!:thumbup:

EM Godiva

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
My pleasure, SuperKen! Pepe le Pew Pew and Schadenfraude were such a big help in personalizing the food and presents.

EM Godiva

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I stealthed over and got quite a laugh at the named gifts. I hadn't realized that you can find them in all the boxes the EM's placed by Christmas trees. Thank you for the Christmas chuckles!:thumbup:
Thank you! I finally had all of the presents "delivered" by the middle of Christmas Day.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now the big question is whether some of us get to keep these Christmas gifts and shock our adult children. When mine heard I got a teddy and boots from Victoria's Secret, they all gagged because they KNOW their parents don't do that stuff anymore. *big knowing smile*

EM Godiva

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Now the big question is whether some of us get to keep these Christmas gifts and shock our adult children. When mine heard I got a teddy and boots from Victoria's Secret, they all gagged because they KNOW their parents don't do that stuff anymore. *big knowing smile*
Your children may breathe a sigh of relief because all of the presents are for decoration only.

Though, you could make your own thigh boots and just wear those...and your birthday suit.

RawHeadRex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i love my honey nut cherrios :danceb:

Thank you EM Godiva for your time and effort in everything you do for Baja!

Love you !

-Pepe

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WOOHOO! Thanks Godiva, Salt Proof Slug! *squishes around with arms crossed in straight up gansta style* *wouldn't really know what gangsta was if it bit me in ample slug behind*

jwauk99

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These presents were amazing. The amount of time dedicated to this project by EM Godiva is nothing short of remarkable. There are also several presents and many special-named items nearby the Christmas Trees that were not in the overall list in the other thread... So go see for yourself!

What's amazing is, the presents and special-items were for a VAST assortment of Baja players and characters, not just a specific group of role players or guild, etc.

Oh, and lets not forget the 80s themed items from Santa's gift shop -- oh my!

EM Godiva

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
WOOHOO! Thanks Godiva, Salt Proof Slug! *squishes around with arms crossed in straight up gansta style* *wouldn't really know what gangsta was if it bit me in ample slug behind*
My pleasure, Sluggy!

*wonders how gangsta slugs throw up gang signs since they have no fingers*

EM Godiva

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
These presents were amazing. The amount of time dedicated to this project by EM Godiva is nothing short of remarkable. There are also several presents and many special-named items nearby the Christmas Trees that were not in the overall list in the other thread... So go see for yourself!

What's amazing is, the presents and special-items were for a VAST assortment of Baja players and characters, not just a specific group of role players or guild, etc.

Oh, and lets not forget the 80s themed items from Santa's gift shop -- oh my!
Thank you for the kind words! I had so much fun with this and I am already looking forward to decorating for Valentine's Day.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Gentlemen, This is suppose to be a 'thank you' thread. You've both had your say and now I say take it to PMs.