• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] In The Spirit of Giving

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Earlier today, a not-so-small gathering of people were graced with the presence of Sugarcane, the Tree Guardian at the Giving Tree in Skara Brae. Speaking a greeting from both himself and tree, he told the crowd that the tree wished everyone to have one of her branches, for that is all she could give.

Remember to visit the Giving Tree frequently throughout the week, as Sugarcane may once again appear with a treat for the crowds!

On another note, the Sugarplum Fairy, sent by Santa, has also been spotted asking citizens if they have been naughty or nice this year.

Be sure to keep an eye out for her during your travels!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even the pixies get treats from the ‘Sugerplum Fairy’ and everyone knows how naughty we are... all year long! You could have knocked me over with a feather tonight when I got my treat.

For the record... way-way-way better then the ‘White Stag’ of years past!

The gobs of nothing from ‘the giving tree’... and mass-murder I can live without with. Not exactly the spirit of the season.

Gantry

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How are the gifts received? Is it just random people selected out of the crowd or do you have to do something? I've been to a few and still not sure what happened lol. Thanks for any info and Merry Christmas!

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How are the gifts received? Is it just random people selected out of the crowd or do you have to do something? I've been to a few and still not sure what happened lol. Thanks for any info and Merry Christmas!
‘Sugerplum Fairy’ wise?

2x now, late yesterday and this afternoon... Old West Brit Banko.

She puts down a non-movable new father christmas statue and you have to double click it. This is like a 1 time per chr thing... that's why I said its so much better then years before.

This time also, I got a red and black paper dragon. "Coal Fired". Really cool. :love:

Gantry

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ahh ok cool. I was at the Giving Tree yesterday at 6 and 11, then today at 6pm. I thought there was something you had to click from random talk in the crowd but could never see anything. I saw Cupid today at 6 but couldn't find anything to click. I will look harder and faster too it seems hehe. Thanks

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If youre at the tree at the specified times, the Tree guardian will come out and say a message (if he chooses). Youll notice it. Then he will place a pile of logs on the tree that you have to dbl click on. The Cupid was just someones Vday gift from years past... its nothing.