• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castle+Gozas

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Helllo everyone, I just wanted to share my new castle deco to everyone!

I had a Idea to make my castle a little bigger, and this it how it turned out.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Makes me so happy I don’t own a house anyplace near you! ;)

Those ladders in the one shot...

Are they castle ladders? Doesn’t look like it. I also know you can use the vet teleporters to get around a castle, so you should be able to get up that way too.

I saw a garden level on top of a castle like this before. Only around the edges, they used hedges.

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Makes me so happy I don’t own a house anyplace near you! ;)

Those ladders in the one shot...

Are they castle ladders? Doesn’t look like it. I also know you can use the vet teleporters to get around a castle, so you should be able to get up that way too.

I saw a garden level on top of a castle like this before. Only around the edges, they used hedges.

The ladders works fine, and yes, they are castle ladders. And don't you worry, the next door ppl cannot see the gozas. only when you enter the house(and its a private house/castle)

I think its awesome :p

Steelhead

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What server and location is it at? May I get a tour? I would love to see how it looks in person. My icq # is 499-699-548.

Thanks

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I admire anyone that take on decorating a castle that must have take u a very long time setting up

Creating new floors with goza is not my thing but that look realy cool

well done hope to see more pictures when u complete it