• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Animated Gargish Ring Of Slaughter

Eros

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im taking bids on this ring for 5 days. I will sell ring to highest bidder on friday dec 16th @ 10pm eastern. Please leave a bid with your contact information. ty

Animated Gargish Ring Of Slaughter.jpg

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you havn't sold yet ill give ya a milie for it
ICQ 100785156
At work ATM but whn i get home ill fire up ICQ.

Eros

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you havn't sold yet ill give ya a milie for it
ICQ 100785156
At work ATM but whn i get home ill fire up ICQ.
I have extended the sell date by one more day. So, on saturday dec 17th @ 10pm eastern time. I will sell this ring to highest bidder. So, far the highest bid is 1m by weins201. I will also be taking offers for the ring in luna before the 10pm deadline. ty, and see you in luna !

Eros

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Current bid is 3m by zombie nation. Plz continue to make your offers and will eventually sell to the highest offer that I feel is decent. ty

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I will sell ring to highest bidder on friday dec 16th @ 10pm eastern.
So, on saturday dec 17th @ 10pm eastern time. I will sell this ring to highest bidder.
Plz continue to make your offers and will eventually sell to the highest offer that I feel is decent.
you may be a little confused on how setting an end date for a auction works.

Eros

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you may be a little confused on how setting an end date for a auction works.
Yes, you are correct about that. I am new to this. Next time I wont be setting an end date.