• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Played UO from 97-01...

D

Death_Row

Looking for a fel guild to join, I'm coming back to the game after quite a long time away so don't expect me to be amazing on day 1 but I was a fairly well known PK before I quit.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
:eyes:

Great just what Atlantic needs, another PK :coco:

Nah man, just bs'ing ya. Glad to see ANY vet return, even a red. Not too sure which PvP guilds are looking for folks but wanted to say welcome back either way. :)

K

Khedrach

Pk? Are those the people who sit in gen chat crying and whining all day?

A

Aida Quantrex

Nah, oldschool PKs don't whine in genchat - that's the folks who can't get attention any other way :p

WB Death_Row :)

D

Death_Row

are you currently red?
Nah not yet, My char has barely GM skills but I'm puttin in work & doin some research to get up to date on all this new stuff. Few weeks probably, maybe a bit less depending on how things go.

Willard

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah not yet, My char has barely GM skills but I'm puttin in work & doin some research to get up to date on all this new stuff. Few weeks probably, maybe a bit less depending on how things go.
Welcome Back! Send a PM, ICQ or leave a message here if you need help getting set up or need some decent gear to get you going. Always happy to help out!

Demon Wind

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking for a fel guild to join, I'm coming back to the game after quite a long time away so don't expect me to be amazing on day 1 but I was a fairly well known PK before I quit.
WB!! Love seeing older players coming back to the game even if it means I'll die even more then I do in Fel :) If you need any thing *considering everything has changed*imbuing done and the like just ask for Demon Wind or Mad Magician in General chat if I am on I'll be glad to help you out :) Again WB and Happy Holidays!