• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Placing Mouseholes?

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I never used to have any issues with placing my mousehole, but recently I find that I can't seem to place it next to any walls. It always aborts. Is there any special trick to this now or am I just going to have to forget about it?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
If there is I've never found it I can't place one anywhere near a wall either.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There was a thread on this topic not long ago.

I honestly think I have a mousehole someplace in my house and yet I have no clue where it is.

They didn't offer these this last time... wonder why.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Um.... let me guess.... because they are bugged.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um.... let me guess.... because they are bugged.
Clearly. hehe. But... it really says there is something wrong, years old, unfixed, and so on... without them saying so. It's a real shame really. I knew a guy that had used 1 to make a secret room, in his house, that the hole was the only way in. Smart idea, so shame everyone is having such issue so they didn't get on the list this time. Mine is just missing. hehe. MAYBE I'll find it some day... maybe not. :p

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I knew a guy that had used 1 to make a secret room, in his house, that the hole was the only way in.
That's actually what I was gonna use it for. Secret access to a storage room... Although, I placed it in the middle of my floor and tried going through it with my ninja to make sure I could actually get through and and I kept getting pushed back with it telling me the hole was already occupied.