• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] New Shame SSI/Elite jewlery

• Thread starter Ultimahatter
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
U

Ultimahatter

Yep that's right im looking for REAL best offers on the following, ALL UNCURSED except 1 that i will explain later...

20 dci bracelet, uncursed, and ready for imbuing!

5 ssi ring, 1/3 casting 20% LRC,mana inc 1, dex bonus 8, int bonus 8, WOW also uncursed wooot!

Yet another 5% SSI ring with 10 lmc, SDI 15% dex 8, magery +15! woot! too sick and again UN CURSED!

The last one is cursed but insane!
10 ssi yep that's right 10% SSI on ring? 1/3 casting, stam 4 dex 4, str bonus 10...

I have tons more to post at a later date!
GOOD LUCK!

U

Ultimahatter

Only the first one is remotely usable
Uhmm? :wall: Derpa derpa? Cause everything is about sampires ssi must have dci hci on 1 ring? Cause necro's dont need the other mods, i guess mages wouldn't either the SSI is a sick extra mod??!! lmao ANYWAYS... The ssi,lmc,mage one is actually also useful,(called tactics mage, pures with planeswords also)

I could go on all day ssi,fc fcr, lmc or lrc, chiv farmers is another prime example so have a nice day u simple minded person...

Obiously your way of thinking is tragically skewed...

Cause the only good mod im trying to sell these for is the SSI! SO not the case...

K

Khedrach

Yes this is why there is no interest in these jewels in gen chat or the forums

U

Ultimahatter

:wall: How funny tho i've been icq'ed and pmed with offers? WRONG again good day.