• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

You know it aint gonna be a good day ...

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Logged in and found 6 zombies in my house (can only see 4 here)

I hope it's not the beginning of the Zombie Apocalypse!!

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That's what you get for building your keep over an ancient Indian burial ground!
That would explain the odd "headstone removal fee" I paid when I bought my keep... but more likely I think I think I made Santa's @#$%list again this year for horrible taste in Christmas decos. He may have sent his right-hand-elf, Slappyhoho, to harass me until things are done in a more "tasteful" manner

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did you NOT leave out cookies and milk last year??

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Milk and cookies?? Heck no, I'm trying to get back in Fat Guy's good graces. I left him 2 lbs of buffalo wings and a six pack of tslugtao beer on ice. Bastage ate all the chicken wings then grabbed the bucket and disappeared up my chimney! :cursing:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So much for sympathy from your fellow UO'ers. Awesome posts! *ROFL*

Ooooooo, we got a my little pony emoticon! :mylittlepony: (No, I don't have ADD!)

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So much for sympathy from your fellow UO'ers. Awesome posts! *ROFL*

Ooooooo, we got a my little pony emoticon! :mylittlepony: (No, I don't have ADD!)
I have been staring at that pony emoticon for minutes before I could think of anything to add to this thread.

Here's what I got:

:mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony::mylittlepony:

Yeehaw!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That little sucker can drive you nuts if you look at it long enough. I'm talking about my little pony, NOT The Slug. He's entertaining for hours!!