• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM News] The Search for a Champion - Warmage Tournement: Rules and Registration.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Warmage Rules and Registration

EM Godiva​

For the purposes of this tournement, Mages are classified as having the following skills.

Magery
Mysticism
Necromancy
Spellweaving​

You must sign-up in order to participate in the tournament.​

This tournament is a “skill only” event. Armor, reagents, and bandages will be provided for each participant.

Backpacks of the participants will be checked. Please only have a single runebook in your pack, which you will be asked to move.

No pre-tournament forms or buffs are allowed.

No pets or summoned beings will be allowed.

Please refrain from unsanctioned PvP during this tournament.

Important Note: These rules are tentative and may change during the week.

If the winner does not fulfill his or her guard duties after the tournament, he or she forfeits their position as “Lady Christianson’s Personal Guard” and the next person in line will be promoted.

Event: Lady Christianson’s Tournament
Date: Saturday, December 3rd, 2011
Time: 4:00 pm PST / 7:00 pm EST
Place: Minoc Town Hall (Felucca)​

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
SuperKen of Cartel $C$

(and seriously, everyone else in Cartel)

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Godiva....hmm...I bet all the good TOS breaking chocolate comments have already been used...*thinks*

Guess I'll have to Go to Baja and meet "torture" this new Diva!!! Yeah that was lame like a Britain Town Guard but its all I had in me.

Wild-One I need a LRC Suit, Spellbook and -29 Mage Weapon so I can battle, please and than...err..I mean Now! Hurry up!

EM Godiva

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Godiva....hmm...I bet all the good TOS breaking chocolate comments have already been used...*thinks*

Guess I'll have to Go to Baja and meet "torture" this new Diva!!! Yeah that was lame like a Britain Town Guard but its all I had in me.
*laughs*

I thought it was cute. And thank you for registering.

Wild-One I need a LRC Suit, Spellbook and -29 Mage Weapon so I can battle, please and than...err..I mean Now! Hurry up!
This tournament is a “skill only” event. Armor, reagents, and bandages will be provided for each participant.

Unless you meant you needed them to train for the battle?

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
*laughs*

I thought it was cute. And thank you for registering.

Unless you meant you needed them to train for the battle?
Aye but I don't think I will get very far with only 50 magery, I need to train and run up and down staircases because I only have three days......Rocky ain't got Horse Dung on me!!!

EM Godiva

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Aye but I don't think I will get very far with only 50 magery, I need to train and run up and down staircases because I only have three days......Rocky ain't got Horse Dung on me!!!
And now I am imagining a large set of stairs with a marble Gareth statue on top, in the spell casting pose.

EM Godiva

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
REGISTRATION DEADLINE:
Midnight PST Friday, December 2nd, 2011
3:00 am EST Saturday, December 3rd, 2011