• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RIP Roger "Teresk" Brown

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many of you probably don't remember him, but Roger used to be a very important guy of "old Stratics".

We've just learnt he passed away.

Farewell, Teresk... *bows*

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
I'm sorry to say I don't remember him, but it is always saddening to hear such news. May he rest in peace, and may those who loved him cherish his memory.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*bows* I remember.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Very sorry to hear of the loss. I don't really remember him much... but it's always sorry to see someone depart this life.

*bows*

Nok

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Best wishes and condolences to Roger's family & friends.

Hunters' Moon

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember the name but never knew him. It is a sad thing to lose a close friend.

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Rest in peace, Roger Brown. Condolences to family and friends.

I found this link to an off site report of an interview by Lady Lava for Stratics.
Thank you for the link to that interview, Trebr. He sounds like someone I wish I could have known. Oddly enough, we lived in the same area at the same time during the 70's.

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you Mags for posting this. It is better from ones who knew him best and all he contributed to Stratics and anyone who knew him well.

He came back to help us out a bit last year while we transitioned. Autumnkiss has been in contact with his family and we asked her to relay to them that he touched lives they may not have realized. Our thoughts and condolences go out to his friends and family.

Sean

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May the Light shine on his path. Condolences to his family.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember him from my first round as staff. I didn't keep in touch with him, but he was one of those I distinctly remember. He did a lot for the community and my prayers are with his loved ones.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
oh wow... i just came across this and... wow...
I remember Teresk from early Stratics... and will keep remembering. *sigh*
damn.. i still have his icq...