• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Blocked tiles after axing raised hanging axes

Z

Zacharias

Hello

History:
I have raised 2 goza mats, then i have placed hanging axes on them.
After that i lowered the axes again a few steps, cause it was too high.
So i have "broken" the hanging axes.
No problem till here.

A few mounth later i axe this hanging stuff, cause i want re-decorate.

NOW i have a problem:
The lesser problem is, that i dont get the deed back (cause the hanging axes were "broken"),
but my GREATER problem is: Now the tile, where the hanging axes were placed, is blocked!
Same problem at an other tile with also raised an lowered hanging swords.

buggytiles.jpg
The Problem is just on this floor at the marked tiles.
there is something invisible & blocking left from the hanging axes/swords.
changing foundation style doesnt help.

I have had the same problem a few mounth ago with a "floating globe" ("broken" globe of sosaria). After customazing the house the globe was gone and the location where the globe was placed was blocked.
THERE the 5th (!!) GM i called could help me (the other 4 before couldnt):
there suddenly something like "no draw"-tiles flies away and the problem was fixed.
so i thing, my actuall problem is fixable by the same way, but i need a GM who just know what to do.

At moment i tried 2 gm-calls, but both couldnt help. I also made a Bug-report.

I hope, a GM , who knows what to do, read this and can help me, cause i want decorate my home again!

... and i hope, my english is good enough to explain my problem.

greetings
Zacharias

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The hanging swords… hanging axes, I thought were really cute… but they aren't exactly wall hangings like a tapestry would be. There is a very clear 1 square obstacle that gets in the way. It catches you if you are walking by, becoming a large pain in the neck. Maybe the fact there is something invisible blocking a square is what this issue is. Otherwise, because of the nature of the poor design or fault, I have stayed away from using them in decorating houses. Not unless the area is barely ever traveled.

T

Tazar

Try opening your house sign and changing the foundation type (not full custom mode). You can even select and confirm the same foundation type that you have now. This acts as a reset on many house things and might clear the problem.

Herman

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Multi tile deeded addons that are not lined correct will break when u axe them best way to prevent that is to lower both side down as far as u can before axeing them

Try opening your house sign and changing the foundation type (not full custom mode). You can even select and confirm the same foundation type that you have now. This acts as a reset on many house things and might clear the problem.
This

If that dont work try place a cheap deeded item that u dont mind loosing on those spots then redeed and see if that fix it