• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

After this last publish my house is now improperly placed

virtualhabitat

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, as the title states, my house is now improperly placed. I had placed it last April very close to a permanent structure. Now, with this publish, the permanent structure was given a guard zone and the house information indicates that it is improperly placed.

my question is, will my house be demolished? If not, is it tradable?

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I know, as long as you don't demolish it, it should be fine and I assume it should be tradeable too.

After this last publish, my house tried to kill me. :)

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Something like this happened to me with the first customized house I got my hands on. I traded it to a friend that was willing to take a chance… and he still has it today. No improperly placed marking… it went away not too soon after.

One thing, as paranoid as I can be sometimes about virtually security… just keep a close eye on it for the sake of argument. Even report it to the uobugs. Bet it will be corrected in the next update or two.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, as the title states, my house is now improperly placed. I had placed it last April very close to a permanent structure. Now, with this publish, the permanent structure was given a guard zone and the house information indicates that it is improperly placed.

my question is, will my house be demolished? If not, is it tradable?
Being improper only means that the house cant be replaced at the same spot as it is now. YOu can freely trade it tho. Where is it located if i may ask?