• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[News] Wednesday, November 16th @ 9pm EST - Meet and Greet with Atlantic's Newest EM

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wednesday, November 16th @ 9pm EST - Meet and Greet with Atlantic's Newest EM.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [News] Wednesday, November 16th @ 9pm EST - Meet and Greet with Atlantic's Newest

What happened to the last EM we just got? :sad3:

Didn't see him around at all. Guess there is a high turn-over. At least we still have Bennu. :popcorn:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [News] Wednesday, November 16th @ 9pm EST - Meet and Greet with Atlantic's Newest

I’m sure the temptation is amazing… but I sure don’t think it's a one of a kind event, if that’s in deed what happened to him. If it was a mistake, then letting him go was lame. When I was new… so very long ago, I saw a few very questionable items being sold around the banks that maybe only insiders could make.

The fact is, with these EMs… the event rares seam to only go in bulk to the few and that’s why the prices are so amazing. Frankly, I just stay away from all of it. I mean… look at the Christmas stuff. Would wouldn’t love a little extra treat? Odds are 99% of us will never see a single item handed to us… while that 1% will pull down several everything offered.

By the way… I also noticed at the meeting hall… 2 of the statues are missing. Not just one. Only Bennu’s was up this afternoon. So, now I’m wondering if we lost 2 and not just one.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards

Yes, we lost both Thomas and Prom. Kinda hoping this new one hangs around for a good while, I would be willing to bet Bennu could use a hand. Kinda hard to get the Evil side of the story arc up and running when the Evil side EM keeps going away. :sad3:

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

hehe. Well… the mass murdering side of these “story arch” ‘adventures’ keeps me away, but it's nice to have some extra help for those who run extra community events now and then… needing some EM help. For that, Bennu has been… far and away, the best I’ve seen in my travels. If he were to go, I would be quite sad.

I do wish they would make another big adventure quest, like “The Candle of Love”. That rocked.

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Kinda hard to get the Evil side of the story arc up and running when the Evil side EM keeps going away. :sad3:
Man, so essentially that position is akin to being a Defense against the Dark Arts teacher.

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Man, so essentially that position is akin to being a Defense against the Dark Arts teacher.
EM Bowie will be along shortly.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Now David Bowie is going to try to kill us!!!?? :sad3:

That's why I prefer Billy Idle. :whip:

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Billy Idol's head is massive. Like, scary massive. It looks like the Final Fantasy bombs. But Bowie? He has my vote for the next Atlantic EM. Get on that, Bennu!