• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Fishing] junk proof hook

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok this junk proof hook stops fishing up footwear...How do i use it and if yes is there a timer on it or something like that?

Many thanks in advance guys

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Double click it and target the fishing pole you want to use. Once applied, it's good for 50 casts. I would use it in an area where you really want to make it count, like a dungeon for example.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Double click it and target the fishing pole you want to use. Once applied, it's good for 50 casts. I would use it in an area where you really want to make it count, like a dungeon for example.
thx alot Shelleybean :)

Nails

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you bait the hook once it is on the pole, your bait seems to negate the junk proof factor. Big bummer.

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're quite welcome Nukeworker. :) And Nails, I didn't realize this about the bait. It's a bummer, but then bait never seems to work for me anyway.....

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're quite welcome Nukeworker. :) And Nails, I didn't realize this about the bait. It's a bummer, but then bait never seems to work for me anyway.....

Oh i didnt know about that the bait in conjunction with the hook? But then again I still have my trusted goat "Sarah Palin" to get rid of all the shoes while i fish :gee:

Warpig Inc

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use the shoe BODs. Never fished up shoes using bait on a junk proof pole. With how hard it is to pull rares yet to tell if the reverse is not true. Does a junk proof pole treat bait bonus as bothersom fished extra like footwear?