• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I am looking for a guild or alliance

O

Oaka

I've been playing off and on for the past year by myself and it gets boring. I've checked the atlantic guild forums but all of the guilds there are either no longer recruiting, don't exist, or are too big for my taste.

I'm looking for an active veteran pvm guild to join or an alliance to join my guild to. I've been playing 9 years and have done almost everything there is to do up to stygian abyss and high seas.

D

Draken-Korin

Visit New Haven and speak to some of the guilds there, always a few around that would be happy to get to know more about what you are looking for in game.

Good luck,
Draken-Korin, TWT

O

Oaka

Heh I was looking for a veteran guild/alliance. The only time I go to New Haven is if I have items that new players could benefit from and I go drop them on the ground.

That's another reason I posted on these forums instead of inquiring in game. I don't use general chat or bank sit and I'm always out doing peerless/stygian bosses.

I just check the forums between runs. :p

D

Draken-Korin

Well I'd venture to guess your playstyle for the last year or so has clouded what you think is the current landscape of the game. If you spoke to others during that time you would have seen many active vet pvm guilds/alliances hang in New Haven for somewhat of the same reason you yourself so aptly put it, "Drop items there on the ground". But the mistake you see is instead of simply laying things on the ground in the hopes some new/returning player will happen by and pick it up hopefully finding a use for them, the long time players/guilds that are part of alliances spend hours actually showing/teaching in the hopes those players stay and improve Sosaria.
Items are nothing without the knowledge of how to implement them into your charas template.

I wish you luck in finding a guild/alliance that is going to take either you or your guild on by simply *posting on the boards*. If one does Id say its not worth its salt as that is no way to do business *shrugs shoulders* but hey thats just me.

Draken-Korin, TWT

O

Oaka

I found a guild thanks.

I'm sorry you were easily offended by my post.

Maybe you should get some fresh air?

zylo

Journeyman
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a guild thanks.

I'm sorry you were easily offended by my post.

Maybe you should get some fresh air?

Hi, Glad to see you found a guild! I'm sure you'll be a great asset.

I've also returned to UO in the past week and am looking for an active guild similar to what you were saying. If they're still recruiting, shoot me a PM, I'd be happy to join.