• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Crafter's Hall Special Order

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for a supply of 100 gargoyle pickaxes and 25 Prospector Tools. I'll pay 150k gold for it, with a 100k bonus if i can get it all before the end of November.

Landreu

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Currently being filled

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Order Update

25 prospecting tools [] Filled
100 gargoyle pickaxes [] 83 Filled

We are still filling the pickaxes right now and hope to have them done soon. If you would like to pickup what we currently have done let me know.

Lord Gareth

Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Order filled, missed the deadline but finally managed to get all the pickaxes!!!

100 Garg Pickaxes are in the mailbox at your Malas house and the Prospector tools are in your Chest at the Crafters Hall

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Order filled, missed the deadline but finally managed to get all the pickaxes!!!

100 Garg Pickaxes are in the mailbox at your Malas house and the Prospector tools are in your Chest at the Crafters Hall
Thank you. :)

I'll leave the 250k in the chest. Fast work!