• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Pub 73 and Alchemy

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alchemy/Enhancement Potions

Alchemy will now provide a similar functionality to enhance potions as magic resist does to base resistances.
So what does that mean exactly? Im slightly confused. Is it simply that it enhances your Enhance Potions mod on your suit or the skill itself or? .....

Logrus

UO Legend
VIP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your minimum enhance potions factor is alchemy / 2.
Your combined enhance potions factor is Enhance potions from items + Alchemy / 3.3.

So a GM Alchemist regardless if they have EP items or not, will never get less than 50% EP factor.

Alchemy and Items : MIN from Alchemy : EP from Alchemy and Items
100 Skill+ 5 EP Items : 50 : 35
100 Skill + 10 EP Items: 50 : 40
100 Skill + 15 EP Items: 50 : 45
100 Skill + 20 EP Items: 50 : 50
100 Skill + 25 EP Items : 50 : 55
100 Skill + 30 EP Items : 50 : 60

Etc...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't see why this change was implemented.

I feel like it could have used a bigger buff. My Alchy mages with 50 EP in items are the same as they were before.

Just let us alchemists hit 100% EP with 50 from items and 50 from magery.

W

Wojoe

100+35=65
100+40=70
100+45=75
100+50=80%

Will this help to cure spammed infectious strike special moves that hit for lev 6 posion 100% of the time?

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
100+35=65
100+40=70
100+45=75
100+50=80%

Will this help to cure spammed infectious strike special moves that hit for lev 6 posion 100% of the time?
It isn't 100%. 50 EP with GM Alch will be the same as it is now, and sometimes it takes 3 or 4 to cure. Never has taken more than 4 (yet).

lucitus

UOEC Modder
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It doesn't work for me on Test Center,

i got 100 alchemy + 75 (Enhance Potion)

but the problem is Enhance Potion seemed to be capped at 50% also in the Enhanced client i dont see 75% Enhance potions.

so it makes for me no difference between 50% EP and 75% EP equal if you have alchemy or not.