• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Warden of the Abyss house changing ownership

• Thread starter Beleth of Atlantic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Beleth of Atlantic

Hello,

I sit here right now, preparing to tear down a home I have loved since the day I obtained it. This house cost me a lot to initially obtain and it was even less then t should have because a guildmate was lucky enough to win it. When he agreed to sell it to me, I knew immediately that I wanted to make a place where the theme of my roleplay (which was Daemonic evil) was represented, but I also wanted to provide the shard with as much functionality as I could.

The house was placed for me by Mesanna on 2011-04-15 at 03:29:43 and has had 7780 visits since then. I have seen tons of people use the house, from ressing, to hunting ratmen, to just traveling to the Abyss champions and it made me enjoy the house even more.

My time in UO is coming to an end. I started this game with the launch of the T2A expansion in 1998(?) when I was 13 years old and it was magical. I made some amazing friends over the years and have even kept in touch with one specific guy since we were guildie in 1998. He still plays and is probably the only person I still keep in constant touch with from the game. I am posting this now because he's offline and I felt a goodbye post was in order.

I hope the new house owner enjoys it as much as I have and I hope he will make it the community focal point it deserves to be.

I started roleplaying as Beleth the Daemon Lord in 1999 and joined the guild the Order of the Ebon Skull. Those were the best years of gaming I've ever enjoyed with some of the best people I've ever met. I never achieved my goal of owning a castle, but I did help build 3 large player run cities in my time, and I got to end my time as Beleth with actually being the Warden of the Abyss. I was able to own a house in the closest thing UO has to hell, and I enjoyed it so much. The thing that was missing though were the players of the past.

Goodlucks players of Atlantic. I am sorry this post is somewhat of a ramble and I appreciate anyone who took the time to read it. I hope everyone is able to enjoy UO as much as I have for the past 13 years.

T

Tazar

You will be missed my friend. I hope you keep the account and stop in for occasional visits.

B

Beleth of Atlantic

I will never get rid of my account or my gear. My rares and house will be enjoyed more by active players.

I plan on doing a house fall soon with my primeval lich items, veteran rewards, and semi-rares to go out with a bang =)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Belath I sent you a PM in regards to an item I would love to add to my collection

Theophania

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fare thee well Beleth. Safe travels, and if you return in the future, please look me up. Take care.

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you for your contributions to Atlantic's Community. You will be missed.

L

Lightningstrike

Belath I sent you a PM in regards to an item I would love to add to my collection
This man is saying goodbye and all you can think of is geting at his items? Looks like the vultures have begun to circle. Shame.

weins201

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
please do not just collapse the house

It would be much better and more of an adventure and a glorious goodbye to grab items stealth around the underworld and just drop them in various locations.

If you just collapse it all the items will be in one place and some grief-er will figure out a way to grab more than their share.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: please do not just collapse the house

It would be much better and more of an adventure and a glorious goodbye to grab items stealth around the underworld and just drop them in various locations.

If you just collapse it all the items will be in one place and some grief-er will figure out a way to grab more than their share.
1) nowhere did anyone say the house was going to be dropped.

2) this is a very old thread and the transfer was made months ago, so everything is moot anyways.