• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Posedion's Treasures

• Thread starter tiggertessa2007
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
T

tiggertessa2007

Selling a full Box of Posedion's Treasures . Set includes #1 box itself which is labeled Posedion's Treasures "is almost a blaze looking hue" #2 A replica of the Poseidon's Fury Artifact "blue wisp looking thing has an animation that looks like u getting hit by a snowball kinda, when double clicked" #3 A Replica of the Magician's Wand "looks like a slate colored pixie swatter" #4 Tapestry of the Poseidon's Fury Saga and last #5 The Saga of The Poseidon's Fury "is a tan looking book" This set is located on Chessy which is the shard where the event took place. buyer will be responsible for pick up. asking 400mill obo. feel free to Q me 105811531 =)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yeah that seems pretty high.

I got one myself I was considering selling but not for THAT much...

Maybe someone can help with value here? It's a really nice item but imo not worth 400 mil as there was a ton of people there that got one.

T

tiggertessa2007

i dont think ill be selling mine for 75mill, but Larisa said she was going to sell hers but not for 400mil.... i just dont think in the area of 400mil is high for the item "could just be me" but the story line took 3 years, and its 5 items....with people asking 500mil for the frogs on here i think 5 items for around 400mil seems pretty reasonable. anyway not gonna argue with u guys, if theres another one for sale cheaper buy it, if not my q is on here if ya want it give me a q =) im not really in any hurry to sell it

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i dont think ill be selling mine for 75mill, but Larisa said she was going to sell hers but not for 400mil.... i just dont think in the area of 400mil is high for the item "could just be me" but the story line took 3 years, and its 5 items....with people asking 500mil for the frogs on here i think 5 items for around 400mil seems pretty reasonable. anyway not gonna argue with u guys, if theres another one for sale cheaper buy it, if not my q is on here if ya want it give me a q =) im not really in any hurry to sell it
huh? No frogs sold for 500m btw - More like 200-250 - There was also only 20 frogs given out, while Chesapeake was a vending machine item.

Also don't include the book as an item, as its easily replicated. So think of it more as 4 items. You also have to consider some people left that event with multiples, due to bringing in alts. I also don't think 75m is an accurate pricing either, so I would probably say 100-200 for the set might be closer to reality. You might be able to get 250 as well, because the wisp statue DOES have an ability ( the white cloud ). Typically most FS vending machine items go for around 100, so you might be able to make the case that the wisp statue with a less visible ability but a good hue could reach that as well. Most other big number clickys with good hues typically are around 50m each.

So
Box - 50m
Scepter - 50m
Tapestry -50m
Wisp Statue (With ability)- 100m
= 250

Then again, this is pure estimation, and the sheer number of how many there were could bring all those prices down.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Thank you Prom for clarifying, I also didn't take into consideration that the book can indeed be replicated so shouldn't be included in the package.

I won't high-jack this thread but I will be selling mine now that I know a rough estimate of it's value, thanks! :)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
but everynew EM item is worth 200m......mmm... just wish i had the gold i pay easy that amount for every new event item .. but no no... not got the gold so sorry...sorry....but i guess someone will....

T

tiggertessa2007

Thank you Prom for clarifying, I also didn't take into consideration that the book can indeed be replicated so shouldn't be included in the package.

I won't high-jack this thread but I will be selling mine now that I know a rough estimate of it's value, thanks! :)
wasnt u high-jacking this thread from your 1st post? atleast thats how it came off to me. person posts an item for sale, then all the sudden now that ONE finally pops up on rares forum you want to sell yours, but not quite for that high of an amount....well be my guest....this is now ur thread i sold mine =)

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
wasnt u high-jacking this thread from your 1st post? atleast thats how it came off to me. person posts an item for sale, then all the sudden now that ONE finally pops up on rares forum you want to sell yours, but not quite for that high of an amount....well be my guest....this is now ur thread i sold mine =)
No I was just asking a question.

I was there at the event along with about...ohh I don't know..

ALOT of other people...from what I've seen on this forum, the more of an item there is, and the fact that it was a vending machine type item, they aren't worth nearly as much, as a fairly new rares person I was merely asking a question. I offered my box to Morph because he wasn't able to be there until the very end but he got one anyway so I was going to sell mine and was keeping an eye on the forums to see if and when any would pop up so I would know a rough price.

Sorry if 400m seemed a bit high to me, I don't want to step on anyone's toes here :) Congrats on your sale :)

T

tiggertessa2007

if you remember that wasnt where we actually got the boxes, allot of people lost connect at that spot in the pic, after the majority of the group went thro the gate the EM's closed it. i did check that out, plus u can see the people at the actual statue where we got our rewards in their youtube video im pretty sure, i know alot were crashing and getting booted out to cities, this happened to me, i think the actual box tally for the event is almost cut in half from the group you see here when the fury thing was unleashed.

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Well lets see, I took alot of screenshots for Morph that day lol.

And I know people were gating in alts too at the very end to get the box.

That's still an aweful lot of ppl and I know I didn't get some in the screenshots cus some ppl got the box and left right away, of course I stuck around until the bitter end lol.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also don't include the book as an item, as its easily replicated.
Isn't the book special hued? Can that be copied? If not, it wouldn't make it as valuable as the other items but it does make it distinguishable as an em item.

T

tiggertessa2007

yeah it is special hued i do believe, and i dunno how many pages other books have but this one had allot...was either 120 some or 140 some cant remember

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
http://i41.***********/2vmy2og.jpg

http://i43.***********/11tmyib.jpg

It does contain the entire story which is very cool, not sure if it can be copied, I don't have the skills to try.

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The book was a nice bonus. I enjoyed reading it and remebering the tidbits of this arc that I had a hand in. In that respect it was by far my favorite of the rewards.