• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Need an idea for container display

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am working on redesigning my home and I am an avid collector of whispering roses. What I consider my prize roses are displayed in a roof garden, but I have a lot more in my collection that I would like to put into a container to lock down and be accessible to anyone who would like to see. They are currently in a red dyed 'gold box', but was wondering if anyone else can think of anything else that might be more appropriate to a garden setting. I would prefer that I might be able to be labeled for display purposes to alert folks to the rest of the collection. I have buckets used in another part of the home so would rather keep those there.

Anyone have any better ideas than the red box? Thank you in advance!

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, what about a bushel? I think that would look nice in a garden setting. Or even some of the craftable baskets would look nice. :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, what about a bushel? I think that would look nice in a garden setting. Or even some of the craftable baskets would look nice. :)
Thanks Shelly! I totally spaced on the baskets. See that's why I asked! I'll see if I can find one that will work nicely, thank you!!

C

CosmicRebirth

crates with curtains around it maybe... it might look overstyled though. hah

N

nynyve

You can disguise wooden crates as planters by dying them white. Just lock the plants down on top of the crate. You can also lock the tiny, mushroom shaped baskets down as part of the decor.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many many moons ago... I designed a house for a friend on the Atlantic shard, when AoS just started... Malas, the mightly trailor-park, opened... My first custom house, in fact. We did a roof-top garden and he added several arches around, in that really rustic stone wall set... then added vines, and made the roses look as if the vines were climbing roses.

If you are interested in a look... go to Lagtown, the north gate, follow east and up the mountains until you come to the first snow area. His house is right inside. Looks like an old Scottish bog keep. :)