• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A spiderweb deed (Sicarii's)

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Just a question about this deed, does anyone know how many tiles it takes up? I'm trying to place it on my goza mat and can't seem to be able to, either the tile space is not enough or it just cannot be placed on goza mats?

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when I place raised curtains on goza I need to place all four, maybe this is like that? in which case I have no idea how many need placing for this item :(

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally figured it out after piling tile by tile on my 2nd floor running in and out of customize menu and one would think it's 1x7 tiles but ohhh no, it's a 4x4 tile! ... Anyways, I finally could place it on my roof only to mistakenly lock down one tile (as breaking it apart u really can't see which part breaks or maybe I didn't break it too far off to tell the difference) now I'm left with an awkward vertical half of the spider web which is practically destroyed if I axe it :wall: ...................... why oh why did they have to disable deeds placed in mid-air without locking button, it's so much harder or rather time consuming to deco now! bah!

(forgive my ranting, I was actually looking forward to getting back on tracks with house designing/deco after coming back to the game .. sigh)

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when I place raised curtains on goza I need to place all four, maybe this is like that? in which case I have no idea how many need placing for this item :(
Yes, I had to place all 4x4 goza mat tiles to be able to place the web deed :p