• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM News] Gaga for Godiva. Baja Welcome's Its Latest Victim.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gaga for Godiva. Baja's Welcome's Its Latest Victim.
WarderDragon

Tonight our latest EM was introduced to us: EM Godiva.

She likes dark chocolate. She is named after an naked woman. And she looks forward to Roleplaying and Events on our shard.

EM Seppo has also been informed that if this one disappears, he will be drawn and quartered.

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail and Welcome EM Godiva,

The House of Faeryn welcomes Thee to the Isle of Baja and looks forward to co-operating, competing, confusing and being confounded by thee.

May Fun surround Thy every thot and step, and may it radiate from Thee unto ALL the Folks!

Lord Elladan Faeryn of Trinsic
Paladin of the Holy Rose
ElderMaster of the Knights of Virtue

Fig_The_Ancient

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
The House of Fig welcomes you to our own brand of insanity...and we look forward to be driven even more so by your own brand of it....

P.S. (ooc: sorry I missed your grand entrance...*curses nighttime lifestyle*)

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That last EM claimed he was half gypsy....I swear I had nothing to do with his disappearance!

(Sorry I missed your grand entrance EM Godiva. Welcome to Baja!)

EM Godiva

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to learning more about the players of Baja and how I can best serve you. Even as an Event Moderator, we are still limited by what we are allowed to do. However, if it is permissible, I will try to help whenever I can.

Please feel free to contact me at: [email protected]

Godiva