• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Imbuing a Fishermans Suit

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all. A friend of mine asked me to imbue the new fishermans suit for her. She pirate hunts and fishes on the same char. Any ideas on what to imbue? What mods did you imbue your suits with? Thanks

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
depends a lot on her other skills!
Mana regen? hp regen? bring the suit to 70s? lrc could be a good one if a caster

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
She is an archer. The suit obviously needs to be all 70's. I just dont fish/thunt anymore so I am out of what is the norm for this template. Does luck need to be on it?

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
She is an archer. The suit obviously needs to be all 70's. I just dont fish/thunt anymore so I am out of what is the norm for this template. Does luck need to be on it?
ok for a archer to me these are the most important again depending on the rest of her suit

LMC makes specials cheaper
Stamina Increase makes you swing faster
mana regen helps keep mana at full
mana increase bigger well of mana to draw from

C

Conrad99

No, luck is not really needed.

I just did mine this weekend and it is a Mage/SW/Hiding/Magic Resist fisher for fishing in dungeons and high monster areas. No Med on the char so I had MR & LMC the rest went to the resist so that I max 70 with protection.

An archery might want MR & Stamina Regen to keep the arrows going fast.

But like the other post it depends on how they have their stats/skills set.

I think to get full 70 I think you can add to mods at full power then the rest in resist.

C

Conrad99

Yes, I tried barbed and it said that "this item is already magical enhanced" and would not let me.