• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

stuck!

silmwarensurion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What a buncha crap. I cant transfer back to baja- cuz baja doesnt have spring cleaning yet.

So im stuck here till baja gets spring cleaning.

I got some of you some spring cleaning items. I wanted to come back and give away some rewards. I thought it would be neat to give these items away; and having the items before baja gets spring cleaning.
But whatever. Stupid stupid game.:sad2:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was in an elevator once.

Not stuck, just in one.

True story.

L

Lindae

I was stuck in a Tokuno travelling show once. I had to wear a little sequined frock, and there were donkeys involved. The audience wanted me to recite romantic poetry in Umbrian for them, but I couldn't come up with any on the spot; I knew that they couldn't understand Umbrian anyway, so I gave lectures on Ilshenari indigenous map-making, and they loved it.

Is this similar to what you're going through?

Eventually the man in charge sold me off to pay back his gambling debts and I ended up in Buccaneer's Den. So rest assured, there is always a way out.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd love to get SK and Lindae in a room together. The entertainment factor would be priceless! :thumbup:

Benito

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damnit Lindae, I thought you weren't going to tell anyone about my gambling or how we first met!

L

Lindae

Goodness, I've not had a man make that blatant a pass at me since that time I was twenty-three years old and dressed as a naughty plague doctor. I am flattered!

Oh Benito, I know I promised you, but I have to vent occasionally. Otherwise it all gets bottled up inside and erupts in fits of psychotic rage and tapdancing.