• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Razz's 2 plot Estate on Siege

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I finally finished it.

If your interested in coming by you might want to send me a tell in ICQ. I have it set to private. There are actually still a few PK'er on this shard. *waves at Heavenless and Dismass*

ICQ 627 476 597

Saul_Siege

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow I wanna go check that out tonight. And I'm red but I'm a noto killer slash role-player from back in da day.

B

Barry Manilow

Well I finally finished it.

If your interested in coming by you might want to send me a tell in ICQ. I have it set to private. There are actually still a few PK'er on this shard. *waves at Heavenless and Dismass*

ICQ 627 476 597
That is awesome :)

E

ECO Director

This is absolutely awe inspiring, you deserve a plaque on the building

L

Leanan Sidhe

I thought your "grillers" were amazing, from your other post... But this is awesome. How long does it take you to do something like this?

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I originally designed the house back in 2008. Took me about 2 months to get it where everyting lined up inside and outside the house.

I left the game back in 2008 before I could do any deco on it. Sometime in 2009 my credit card expired and I forgot to renew my accounts so the original house decayed with all my rares in it. :mad:

It's nice to finally have my house complete. :D

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
really nice, Razz :)

now a question for you...... does the 'desolation = off' work on Siege? I know if I lived there I'd certainly want it to work

Razz

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
really nice, Razz :)

now a question for you...... does the 'desolation = off' work on Siege? I know if I lived there I'd certainly want it to work
It was very nice to meet you yesterday Devils =)

To answer your question. there is a way to take desolation off but I haven't fingured out how to do it yet.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
gotta find your UOconfig files, there's a list of switchables in there

and gang, had a great visit with Razz last nite! toured both his houses and they are stunning :) the double plot is seamless, what a treat! and the bar-b-que pit is simply perfect... had a great time exchanging tips and tricks, thanks Razz!!