• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gareth on Vacation Sep. 8th - Sep. 13th

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
Gareth on Vacation Sep 8th - Sep 13th

I will be in contact to help oversee the Indep/Anniv setup but I need to take a break from hosting events and maintaining community service projects for at least a few days. Someone told me to take care of myself first but I didn't listen...shocker there I know.

So I have been pushing myself and sleeping about six hours a day and didn't give myself the proper time to heal so now I have lost the clot and have this wonderful thing called dry socket and its a constant nonstop throbbing pain every minute. I know this comes at a bad time but I wont be any use to anyone if I don't rest and I hope you all understand.

Shiela and WildStar are still available to help with day to day functions

Elijah Cross

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You only have 1 body! Glad you're going to take time to take care of yourself. Btw, love what you're doing at the New Mag plot! :) Get better G!

Cheever

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You only have 1 body! Glad you're going to take time to take care of yourself. Btw, love what you're doing at the New Mag plot! :) Get better G!
Agreed. I know it's a late comment, but I was busy the last few days to notice this post. We all love ya of course, but YOU come first to yourself when health is at stake. Rest easy my friend!