• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Spell Books

Zane_Xander

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just recently Made GM Scribe. I want to fill about 100 books. Slayers mostly. IF you have a need; post it and Ill look to see if have it. Spell books will start out around 25k and up depending on the bonus and demand.

Edit: I wont be doing this again, worse than minning ore...filling these books with spells.

5% Luck

Ive been attempting to make a set of 1/2 slayer spellbooks with no success. If ya get any with those mods let me know via PM here on the forums. Thanks.

Zane_Xander

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ive been attempting to make a set of 1/2 slayer spellbooks with no success. If ya get any with those mods let me know via PM here on the forums. Thanks.
Dont understand, 1/2 slayers and ... Mod's <-?

T

Tazar

I am guessing he means:

FC - 1
FCR - 2
Slayer

So it will be a book with three additional mods. - or possibly a slayer scrappers.

5% Luck

I mean realy I burned through 300k scrolls and not a single 1/2 slayer do they even exist??

And yes fc1/fcr2+spider/dragon/scorpion/super slayers

Zane_Xander

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mean realy I burned through 300k scrolls and not a single 1/2 slayer do they even exist??

And yes fc1/fcr2+spider/dragon/scorpion/super slayers
o00o0oo, it looked as if u were saying half(1/2)

No I was just going thru mine, and I have either one or the other but not both with a slayer. I have fc1/fr2 but no slayers with em yet. and it safe to say if u burned 300k it doesnt exsist.

S

Serine

I also trained Scribe past week , didnt get any 1/2 . best was a demon slayer with fc 1 and an other with mana reg 1 .

Zane_Xander

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I also trained Scribe past week , didnt get any 1/2 . best was a demon slayer with fc 1 and an other with mana reg 1 .
AH Ha Your the scroll hogg. j/k
still no slayers or skill or any other mod with fc1 or fcr2.. altho i have made plain fc1fcr2.

Zane_Xander

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most definitely worse than mining. Borderline Taming. imho yuk And I bet I wont even break even. If I keep the good books then I can chalk it up to experience and move on and have some nice spell books on hand.

Lots of you players have the vendors loaded with all types of spell books. Some filled, most aren't. when I finish filling 100 then I'm going back to POF collecting. :rant2:

T

Tazar

Keep in mind that to get 1 additional property on the book, you need GM Magery. For 2 you need 110 magery and for 3 you will need 120 magery. I have heard rumors that having 120 magery and additional +magery skill items on the character increases the chance for a 3 mod book.

Zane_Xander

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Keep in mind that to get 1 additional property on the book, you need GM Magery. For 2 you need 110 magery and for 3 you will need 120 magery. I have heard rumors that having 120 magery and additional +magery skill items on the character increases the chance for a 3 mod book.
aye, im good on skill. Just all the sorting and bagging keeping up with all the stuff to make, is worse than my bods i have to keep up with.