• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] (blessed) item question

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have information with regards of when (time period) exactly you were able to bless an item and it acquired the tag (blessed) , yellow tag and not crafter.

I am just curious to knowing what clothing / items were available at that time that players were able to bless. I am not talking about seer items.

Thanks in advance.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Players could never bless a clothing item except using a clothing bless deed.

Item bless deed can bless more wearable items including non-cloth type.

I have never seen a bless tag that's yellow.

F

Fraggles

i think he is refering to the old clothing items that are crafted by?
"A hat crafted by tommy" (Blessed)?
not sure when they came out but im sure someone here knows

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I will try to be clearer, I have attached a picture of the (blessed) items I am referring to.

Just trying to get an idea of what clothing and craftables were able to be blessed like this and for how long (time frame / time period)

Thanks again!

Attachments

red sky

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe those are pre-AoS blessed items. Basically they were blessed before AoS so they have the original bless tag plus the AoS bless tag property. Same with double exceptional items.

claudia-fjp

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah Pre AoS blessed with a Clothing Bless Deed from the December 1999 Holiday Ticket I believe it was.

My old Evil dyed outfit from the original Hero/Evil system on Siege is:

A Floppy Hat of Exceptional Quality (blessed)
Exceptional
Blessed

A Body Sash of Exceptional Quality (blessed)
Exceptional
Blessed

A Kilt of Exceptional Quality (blessed)
Exceptional
Blessed

A Thigh Boots of Exceptional Quality (blessed)
Exceptional
Blessed

I remember trying to get enough CBDs was a pain.