• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] 1 FC/3 FCR/50% Enhance Ecru Citrine Ring white +9 Magery and 3 SDI

Aragoni

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1 FC/3 FCR/50% Enhance Ecru Citrine Ring white +9 Magery and 3 SDI.
If it have 13 Magery + it is an big update for me.

52729876 ICQ

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1 FC/3 FCR/50% Enhance Ecru Citrine Ring white +9 Magery and 3 SDI.
If it have 13 Magery + it is an big update for me.

52729876 ICQ
this is extremly rare.. and cant imbue an ecru ring with these intensities.

1/3 and 50 ep is 450 or 460 weight alone.. leaves 50 weight for mage and sdi which is not gonna get anywhere near what you looking for.

but good luck finding it ! but if i was you i would reconsider layout of your gear. maybe go with an imbued ring with 25ep.

Galingree

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is extremly rare.. and cant imbue an ecru ring with these intensities.

1/3 and 50 ep is 450 or 460 weight alone.. leaves 50 weight for mage and sdi which is not gonna get anywhere near what you looking for.

but good luck finding it ! but if i was you i would reconsider layout of your gear. maybe go with an imbued ring with 25ep.
In the beginning 50EP was not recognised as such. That's why there are some real beauties out there, correct? :)

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the beginning 50EP was not recognised as such. That's why there are some real beauties out there, correct? :)
They all got reverted to their correct weight. I had 6 of them, and they all got reverted.