• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Drakes attacked Magincia

N

NatalieVain

This morning I was taking a stroll in Magincia and saw 4 wild drakes inside The Seawitch tavern. Fortunately, tamers Weezie and Sorack came with their dragons and defeated the drakes. Weezie saw another drake near the Magincian Custom. It is unknown whether there were more drakes on the island.

Who could have released these drakes? What was their motivation?

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*looks for Sluggy*
Ha! For once it wasn't me! (Drakes require no imagination) I would have done rune beetles and named them all "Slug Bug"

Edit: Actually I'd never release any "monsters" at a player run establishment. That requires an element of cruelty that I am lacking. Worst I'd do is tame a buncha "greater Handalfs" and release em

SisterFrances[EcZ]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I bet its those danged crazed people acting like terrorists!

:spider:

Do Drakes pass as weapons of mass destruction? Hmmmm rolleyes:

Have to keep on eye on this stuff, its getting weird(er)

Sister Frances, EcZ