• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

I found muh Cow....

G

Grandma

I found out what happened to muh silly o' cow, Iffin any of you children are at sea, and happen to see somthin and do a double take..well...here have a looksee....

Attachments

H

Hand

So that is what I saw! *flaps wings* I thought my chicken eyes were failing me!

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*eyes the chicken*..Been needin' a new feather pill'er fer my bed...*here chicken...here chicken...nice chicken.....*
*LOL* I could come over and get the water boiling. It does make plucking easier.

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm that cow could sink the entire HandFleet in one leap! Something needs to be done!

G

Grandma

I am.

What are you going to do about it?
I reckon I'll jest go see that old hag in the woods, have her work up a special potion fer me....*snickers*..one that'll make ye twist ye words and fumble ye fingers..talk all odd like at the most inappropriate times, and after I whomp ye with muh walkin' stick over that thick old head of your'un, I'll pour it down ye gob...*snickers* Then I'ma tellin that sweet little Amber bout you!
*mutters...call me a crone...grumbles*

G

Grandma

Well now, I reckon jest the threat of a whompin on the head with muh walkin stick, and a visit to the hag fer a potion did the trick! ( Or maybe the tellin that sweet lil Amber) Ain't heard hide nor hair in the form of a reply * pats hair*.. that'll teach 'em to mess with a Grandma!