• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hello from the grave!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just peeking my head in and saying hello =)

I hear I came a day too late though and missed out on the Widow.

Hope everyone is doing well! I'll probably be around sometime on Saturday 8/13 to goof off for a bit

Ancient Sosarian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Parting, you are always missed, Though we Rejoice at Each Return.

There is much for Thee to catch up on.

Stay as long as possible,

An SoS

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello stranger! You are missed. [I am working late on Saturday, so I will probably not bump into you.] I eagerly await your permanent return. *crosses fingers*

Lady Claudia Drusilla, HearthFire Regent & Novice Priestess of the Order of the Rose.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Would love to see you back once in a while. You've been missed.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ceno!!! You've been missed, m'dear. I've asked around to find out if anyone knew what happened to you. It'll be good to have you wandering the lands again and I look forward to seeing you. *deep curtsy*

P.S. Just so you know, I still don't put out on the first date. :hahaha: (inside joke for those of you who are gasping)

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Isn't that about the time Ceno left?

It's all your fault Mama Faith!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ceno!!! You've been missed, m'dear. I've asked around to find out if anyone knew what happened to you. It'll be good to have you wandering the lands again and I look forward to seeing you. *deep curtsy*

P.S. Just so you know, I still don't put out on the first date. :hahaha: (inside joke for those of you who are gasping)
*chuckles* what about the second date? *winks*

Isn't that about the time Ceno left?

It's all your fault Mama Faith!
Now now, I believe I stated that I was taking a break of some sort BEFORE I had my date with Mama lol.

Cener-beaner! Get yer buns back post haste! We miss you!
eep! I miss me too!...wait... ;)

Yes. Come back to us.

You and I have ...unfinished business.
Not what a certain poptart says! I heard someone else finished the job for me!