• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gozas

• Thread starter Caelia Alberic
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Caelia Alberic

I have a question. Anyone know if there is a way to keep gozas up, when you go into design mode? I have a lot in my home and design often, but having to replace the gozad every time.... *sigh* Am I maybe missing something? Thank you!

Argleb_310

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not that i know of, i have this same issue cause i use the spiral staircase and i make gonza display cases that are 4 wide and like 8 high but they drop every time and honestly i get tired of having to put them up when i make a small change to my house i noticed i messed up.

C

Caelia Alberic

Know what you mean. I have a sort of porch outside with stairs and a lot of gozas... Sometimes I don't go into deco mode to fix something just because I don't feel like doing all those gozas again... *sigh*

C

Caelia Alberic

Nope sorry... =( no way to do it...
:( shame.... Maybe it's time to finally decide on a final design of my home and stop visiting other houses and get inspired o change everything again.... and again.... *blushes*

Thanx anyway!

TheChocolits

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh Noesss!

They changed the goza mat now? not being able to let it stand when going into customize mode :( ... this is sad.... and I finally got me lazy butt to designing my first custom house since I got back to the game and to this! ....sigh, more reason why the game isn't getting any more fun ... (so much for my Halloween house plans) :sad4: