• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

whos in charge of atlantic?

R

ReaperNI

i want to personally know whos in charge of atlantic i would like to discuss some issues i would like resolved on that shard this is a matter of non pvm or pvp. its a matter of game play and tos and i want to know who i can talk to about it reaper

T

Tazar

If it's about the Stratics Atlantic Forum, then it would be either Lady Rachel, or myself. If it is about the shard in-game, then I am not sure to whom I should refer you... possibly Mesanna if you can catch her.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Who’s in charge of the Atlantic Shard?

The Gods of Chaos, of course!

Ruled by the Sweetness of Candy and the Confusion of Mayhem.

What a silly question. :mf_prop:

Lord Raven

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i want to personally know whos in charge of atlantic i would like to discuss some issues i would like resolved on that shard this is a matter of non pvm or pvp. its a matter of game play and tos and i want to know who i can talk to about it reaper
Any in-game TOS/ROC issues would be taken up with EA/UO... this is Stratics.

There are in-game options to deal with some issues, and you can always go to the EA website and submit a specific question.

Nothing anyone said in these forums would be binding on the game.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you are all completely wrong... did you not get the memo... i am in charge. Me king yanaki2 the 1st.
bow before my greatness,
bask in the glory that is me.
partake in all my wisdom

now let me know what you need.. ohh and if its somthing bad...well...Gunga did it! so go bug him!

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not in charge but I can certainly assist in your contact with the ruler of Atlantic.

1) Type up you message in a text document.
2) Save that document.
3) Move that document to the Recycle Bin.
4) Empty the bin.

You message is now on its way. Sorry, but I don't know when you will get a reply.

Richwarf

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am not in charge but I can certainly assist in your contact with the ruler of Atlantic.

1) Type up you message in a text document.
2) Save that document.
3) Move that document to the Recycle Bin.
4) Empty the bin.

You message is now on its way. Sorry, but I don't know when you will get a reply.
LOL evil :p

M

Mairut

Yible is... I think he's the richest atm; this is Atlantic we're talking about.

:popcorn:

M

Mairut

Haha.

SupSoc is in charge!

\wait who?/
Inconceivable! Everyone knows the thieves are in charge... we pay certain people to use their people skills to divert attention from our evil machinations. :stir: