• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

DEVS PLEASE fix Warehouse Superintendent

D

Datoken

For over a week now.. (and I think much longer) the warehouse superintendent on the Tammel side of Atlantic Shard is missing in Action. Can't claim your items there or on Fel facet.

So I've wanted to change my broker for about 10 days.. I can not Fire him.. because it says I have inventory (which I do not) I try to abandon lease.. I can not (because it still thinks I have inventory which I do not) I have paged numerous times to GM's.. I've sent the obligatory bug fix request to UO Bugs.. (and yes I pulled off the gold too.. so no gold holding it up)

I would like to play the game as intended and understand that bug fixes take time.. however.. if the GMS had the ability to clear my broker, or lease etc.. then at least I would not be forced to wait until the bug fix comes out..

and yes, I let my lease expire and tried again only to have the same problems.

I am also pretty sure I am not the only one having this difficutly.

Please fix this.. even if its just letting the GM's erase the broker or inventory.

Thank you for your time.

datoken

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DId you try bringing up the context menu on one of the two black sandstone arches which I believe were put there to replace the Warehouse Superintendent in the meantime?

D

Datoken

DId you try bringing up the context menu on one of the two black sandstone arches which I believe were put there to replace the Warehouse Superintendent in the meantime?
Just visited the arches and got no mention at all.. I am in 2d client... can't find anything there except the arches and a couple of chests you cant click on either.

TullyMars

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm I know I brought up the warehouse context menu from those arches once when I made my first attempt at a commodity broker.

I believe I left clicked the northern most arch and got the menu. Maybe it was a right click but I doubt it. I had let my lease run out to get the stuff in the warehouse, if you have a current lease the menu will not come up for you even if the broker npc was there.
But sadly, in my situation, even getting to the warehouse menu because of some bug with granite I could not reclaim my colored granite commodities and had to wait the week before my inventory was donated to the orphans of Atlantic.

Since then I moved to Fel stall I-3...so unfortunately I can't even test it out for you.