• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] EM Items for sale

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Auction Done, and here are the results:

1 - 85 Mysty - Delivered
2 - 125 Eu Trader - Delivered
3 - 75 Mysty - Delivered
4 - 60 Raudugast
5 - 90 Mysty - Delivered
6 - 75 Yanaki2 - Delivered
7 - 200 Semmerset - Delivered
8 - 125 Ultimakong - Delivered
9 - 40 Ultimakong - Delivered
10 - 130 Big EV - Delivered
11 - 45 Yanaki2 - Delivered

I will be in touch tonight or tomorrow and be available through the weekend to complete all transactions.

Thanks all for a great auction!!!

Hello once again. The following items are up for grabs, and here's some ground rules.

All items are on ATL unless noted in BOLD in the description.

Please keep offers in this thread only.

End date will be Thursday, 7/14/11 at 11pm EST. There will be a 10 minute grace period / extension if bidding activity is still occurring in that time. Though I have posted a reserve amount, feel free to make a reasonable bid, as I may change my mind :)

I can accept payment on either GL or ATL shards.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or any issues viewing the images.

Thanks again to all, and good bidding!

(Click images to embiggen)

*I realize that the four leaf clover was actually from Origin and not Sonoma, sorry for the error*

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
can the directions on the paintings and the map of phylacteries be turned?

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
can the directions on the paintings and the map of phylacteries be turned?
Good question. I tested it this morning on the map and the Addie painting. The map is able to be turned, the Addie painting is not. I cannot test the small painting on Sonoma, as I do not have a home there to lock it down in.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
by the timestamps, i see Big EV in at 10:50, ten minutes before end of auction. Blend i see coming in at 11:07, 17 minutes after Big EV and 7 minutes after auction end. This one goes to Big EV, i am sorry blend.

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I am regrettable . Thank you for auction good and Congratulations on victory all.