• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rare Item or no???

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I went out and did about 150 level one maps back too back.

In one chest, and only one chest (about #7 as I remeber), did I get a Surge Shield. It has; 50 charges, Brittle, Surge Mana Regeneration, cold resist 1%, Str Req 35, Dur 75. It has absolutely no other bonus on it what-so-ever and has 0 points on the imbuers scale value. I normally see some other bonus on them.

Is it rare in any way? Im thinking only the fact that it's at 0 points maybe?

Anyone?:pancakes:

M

Myna

no, its very comon ...you just had bad luck getting one, they come in 2 colors, bronze and silver

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually it is the first time, that someone claims to have gotten one from a lvl 1 map. They are more common (still more likely like semi-rares) from higher lvl maps. They are supposed to spawn within lvl 5 and 6 t-maps.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
no, its very comon ...you just had bad luck getting one, they come in 2 colors, bronze and silver
I have gotten MANY from higher lvl maps, but just this one from the lvl 1.
I have MANY with other attributes and magic addys, they all have point values on the imbueing scale.

THIS one has 0 points value on imbueing... Please check the ones you all have and get back to me if you have ones with 0 point imbueing value.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was it silver colored Guardian? I've found 2 of them and both of them were silver. NOT that common, I probably have received more than 40 to 50 of the ones with regular stats and are gold colored.

Guardian KX

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Was it silver colored Guardian? I've found 2 of them and both of them were silver. NOT that common, I probably have received more than 40 to 50 of the ones with regular stats and are gold colored.
Yes it was Silver. And yes all stat'ed ones are gold as well