• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

need some ides

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

this is my bottom floor and i feel it missing something i just dont know what

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

this is my bottom floor and i feel it missing something i just dont know what
How about a meeting area in the main room? It looks like you have started an office on the lower left and a crafting area on the lower-right.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Main (meeting) hall:
Needs things on the walls... torches, paintings, etc. A display of something personal to the owner of the keep would also be welcome. The first thing that characters see when they enter a house (in character) should be something personal to the owner of that house, whether it's an individual (personal trinket which describes their self) or a guild (important bits of history). A display next to the seats should work for that. Most importantly, add color. Plants (natural colors) would also be welcome.

"Study" room (southwest corner) - A lot of books, but no book case? Not a typical study. Perhaps move the chart and chests next to the stairs and add an elven book case there in the corner.

Crafting room (southeast corner) - lose the skeletons, add metal boxes or crates for holding inventory or supplies. It doesn't have to be pretty, but it does need to appear organized (even if it isn't).

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used the main floor of my old keep as a dining/sitting room. Along the west side wall I had 2 gargoyle thrones next to one another, centered on the wall. On either end was a table with the same candelabras you're using there on them. On the north wall, up against the stairs, next to the end table, I put 2 more thrones. In the center of that area I placed a low table with another candelabra on it, a fruit basket and some books. At the foot of the stairs (so it looked like a banister) I had a hitching post.

I decorated the walls with various paintings and tapestries. I stuck a dawn's music box in the northeast corner. Along the east wall I placed a large stone table close enough so I could see the whole table, but it looked like the east edge of it was touching the wall. I put a row of benches along the west side of the table, and 2 thrones at either end of the table. I put a candelabra in the center and plates of food (the ones you can take from the huts outside Brit) and some silverware on the ends of the table. I finished the room off with an area rug of carpet tiles.

I wish I had a picture, but I didn't take any and I sold the keep (or maybe I gave it away, I don't remember) a while ago.

Attached is a crappy little text diagram I made.
(yes, I'm bored this morning.)

Attachments

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Main (meeting) hall:
Needs things on the walls... torches, paintings, etc. A display of something personal to the owner of the keep would also be welcome. The first thing that characters see when they enter a house (in character) should be something personal to the owner of that house, whether it's an individual (personal trinket which describes their self) or a guild (important bits of history). A display next to the seats should work for that. Most importantly, add color. Plants (natural colors) would also be welcome.

"Study" room (southwest corner) - A lot of books, but no book case? Not a typical study. Perhaps move the chart and chests next to the stairs and add an elven book case there in the corner.

Crafting room (southeast corner) - lose the skeletons, add metal boxes or crates for holding inventory or supplies. It doesn't have to be pretty, but it does need to appear organized (even if it isn't).
oh the skeletons i just have move yet and the chest are getting move back to the back left corner

the out side i have try to hang my banner deed but i fail everytime. ill look in to the painting for the wall was think about making a small fireplace on wall with the stars or maybe more it up stairs

Uthar Pendragon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had used one of the corners for my fisherman/treasure hunter stuff had the craftable map on the wall and the deco nets on the walls. didnt use him much so gave him the north east corner to bury his maps and sos' in

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used one corner room as a bedroom. Bed in the corner, table next to it with a candle on it, a small rug on the floor, a chest at the foot of the bed full of clothes, a bowl of bloody water on the floor (like a creepy chamber pot), and a table at the foot of the stairs with a bowl of clean water and a pitcher on it (dry sink).

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bedroom bathroom ides are great, was going to put them in my other account house once i get it back up in running, cuz i have that one all plan out, in my head, it seem custom house i can deco like no tomorrow but this keep been kill me on the deco

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
see here are some of the customs housing deco i have dont over the year i have played

^^^^^
was one i did for a friend of my

^^^^
this was my first deco back in the game

and my fav part was the dinning room i did for another friend

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okay here is a updata on my front two room on my keep

please tell me what you think, i think there still missing something

O

OrianaGRI

Version #2 looks better. I recommend some more colour in the main central room; try and pick up one or two of the prominent colours in the side rooms, like the frostwood.

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
those all chair nnot really frostwood we dry the them to look almost like frostwoord