• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Knights of the Crux called to the Castle

EM_Promethium

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Knights of the Crux, I require your assistance Monday, July 11th, at 9pm EST. Please meet me at the castle.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whew... I'll be back home tomorrow, so I'll be there! :D

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Knights of the Crux, I require your assistance Monday, July 11th, at 9pm EST. Please meet me at the castle.
just wondering is his open to new players to atlantic events...only do i need to join the knights of the crux somewere??? or just turn up on the night??

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
just wondering is his open to new players to atlantic events...only do i need to join the knights of the crux somewere??? or just turn up on the night??
The Crux is open to everyone, no sign up required. You just need to show up to the events. :)

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like the adversary is a piece of cake...

and that you can't betray the crux because of the mighty power of the virtue on the trammelite ™ prevents you the simple avatar, to cause any imbalance or effect as to the general story.

Unless you are someone really elite and politically very correct, will that be you ? *fit of whipping cough*

Or yoU ?

Where is Barton ?! :dunce:

I'll be there and hopefully it'll be fun, I'm not much of a cynic am I hehe