• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] events

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since em event items fill most of these threads nowadays, i thought i would have the best luck posting here.

Im looking to start characters on some other shards, just to do events (main is atlantic, and i play chessy a bit)

So, how are events on other shards? Im considering the quality, number of people (atlantic events are almost impossible to play because of the crowds) and organization / scheduling of events.

Thanks for any response or suggestions for a new event shard.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey at least u live in the usa and have a large pool of shards to event play..in europe its nay impossible to attend usa events due to the early morning times.

good luck though....if u need a 100lrc suit on europa gimme a shout, maybe i can sort one out with ok resists too

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since em event items fill most of these threads nowadays, i thought i would have the best luck posting here.

Im looking to start characters on some other shards, just to do events (main is atlantic, and i play chessy a bit)

So, how are events on other shards? Im considering the quality, number of people (atlantic events are almost impossible to play because of the crowds) and organization / scheduling of events.

Thanks for any response or suggestions for a new event shard.
great lakes has the best events and event items in my opinion... most events on any of the shards normally follow the same formula... run around looking for clues for something and killing stuff normally ending with a main last boss. some shards do events far more often than others, just look through the em websites to see which shards u would be interested in

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yamato has been dropping some cool items as of late, if I could ever figure out the time difference maybe I would build a guy there

T

Tazar

Yamato has been dropping some cool items as of late, if I could ever figure out the time difference maybe I would build a guy there
To determine the time difference, just go to the UO Stratics - News - Main home page and in the upper right corner is the "World Clock". Just use the drop-down menu to select "Tokyo" and it will display the current time for the Yomato server.