• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gag Track Problem

• Thread starter bananabonanza
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

bananabonanza

So I have finished the gag training for toonup (from TC) and drop (from DD) and I cannot figure out where or how to start my 3rd gag track. I am currently working on the last toontask in DG (teleport to DG), but I have not come across a task for a new gag track in DG.

Suggestions? Solutions?

Thanks!

Clover Bananaroni
45 Laff points

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So I have finished the gag training for toonup (from TC) and drop (from DD) and I cannot figure out where or how to start my 3rd gag track. I am currently working on the last toontask in DG (teleport to DG), but I have not come across a task for a new gag track in DG.

Suggestions? Solutions?

Thanks!

Clover Bananaroni
45 Laff points
Minnies melodyland is the next track.

B

bananabonanza

is there a special location in minnie's melodyland to go to? because the HQs there are only presenting "just for fun" toontasks

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well, if you are still working on tp to DG, then you should be able to get the gag track tasks after you finish that task (maybe others like sellbot hq, carry more jellybeans or toontasks). You have to do a lot of crucial tasks before you can start training again.

B

bananabonanza

I guess I have to finish that task then. Thanks for the advice!